Thursday 5 July 2012

Work Woes

Hectic from the get go. As always, woke up late. Got half way to work and realised I'd forgot my handbag. Then prep for the meeting kept getting interupted. All in a days work for some, but I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

The up side is I love the content my job covers and as much as I complain about it I'm blessed to have gotten it. Although there is a thing or two management could change but hey! No job is perfect.

Aewan and I are both blessed to get jobs that we have the potential to excel in. And Aewan has learnt so much, so fast, so far. :) In fact he just met with the CEO of CWA. So proud of him!!

Heading in for the first meeting now, one more to go later. Then..... THREE CHEERS FOR THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND!

My love and his biggest boss..


No comments:

Post a Comment